06/11/2015

OOTD INSPIRATION: MATCH YOUR SKIRT TO YOUR HAIR!

Hello guys! I'm here today with an outfit inspiration. So this outfit is not one of my friend's one or mine, but someone random's! Today, it is the outfit of a girl I saw at the train station that I'm presenting. I was (boringly) walking towards university, and there she was, standing there so original and casual at the time! I stared at her so I could print her look to show it to you guys (I love you very much, don't I?) and there it is! I could've asked to street style her but I think she was anxiously waiting for someone so I didn't want to bother her :/ 
So here we are, with this bold girl who matched her hair, with her skirt and necklace! The remaining part of the outfit stays casual with black, but pink shoes as a reminder (not the same shade, which I found great, to break the color a bit) 
Enjoy :*

Hello tout le monde! Donc aujourd'hui je vous présente un outfit inspiration, autrement dit ce n'est pas celui d'un ami, ni le mien. Qui donc, me direz-vous; eh bien c'est celui d'une fille que j'ai croisé à la gare! Je marchais vers l'université (avec joie et gaieté bien entendu...) et puis je l'ai vu, debout dans son look osé et original. Je l'ai fixée pour imprimer son look dans ma tête et vous le montrer (j'vous kiffe vraiment, parce que fixer les gens c'est pas bien d'accord?). Donc le voilà! 
Nous voici donc avec cette jolie fille qui a assorti sa couleur de cheveux avec sa jupe et son collier. Le reste de la tenue est maintenu plutôt simple avec du noir, mais un petit rappel avec les chaussures roses d'une teinte plus vive, qui cassait joliment le tout. 
Bisous :**
Ajouter une légende
Vu que ce n'est pas me tenue ou celle d'un(e) ami(e), je ne peux pas vous mettre les références, mais la tenue doit se trouver assez facilement je pense ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire